We are an e-commerce company in the heart of the capital Berlin. At InnovaMaxx GmbH, we currently employ around 300 people from 22 nations. We were recognized for our success by, for example, Focus magazine as the growth champion for 2021. Among company start-ups we were awarded a growth ranking in the top 50 and assessed in the FINANCIAL TIMES as one of the fastest growing companies in both Germany and Europe in 2020. Our employees share a passion for innovation. A high level of self-motivation is essential for us, because we work as a global team and support each other in reaching our full potential.
Check us out for yourself and get further insights by following this link: https://youtu.be/rAqbLXaG_vk
We are looking for a Web Designer (m / f / d) / Frontend Developer (m / f / d) for our office in Bucharest
- You will work on the conception, definition of requirements, development and rollout of new features
- You are responsible for the implementation and maintenance of new websites and services, new landing pages and single-page web applications
- You develop intelligent solutions and are the contact person for all questions relating to web development
- You are not only responsible for the next steps forward, but also for out-of-the-box innovation,
- Successfully completed studies in the field of computer science, business informatics or a comparable course of study
- Very good spoken and written English, at least C1
- Teamwork, creativity, can-do, practical attitude and curiosity
- Structured and independent way of working
This is what you can expect from us:
- Market-based payment
- Flexible working hours
- Challenging and creative tasks
- Excellent working atmosphere
- Regular employee events
- Fresh fruit and free drinks (water, coffee, juice, tea, etc.)
- A modern workplace
- Very good transport links
If you have any questions, Jan Grossmann and Kate Lechner are available Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on +49 30 2206635 - 401.
We look forward to receiving your application using the "Apply Online" link below. Please also state your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations. Please note that we can only process applications in English.