We at Sportstech Brands Holding GmbH, are an e-commerce company in the heart of the capital Berlin. Our brands Sportstech, Bluewheel, Deskfit and Relaxxnow stand for first class fitness equipment and well-being. We currently employ a highly motivated team with more than 370 employees from 35 nations. We all share a passion for innovation. A high level of self-motivation is vital for us as we work as a global team and support each other in reaching our full potential. We were recognized for our success by the magazine Focus as growth champion 2021, we rank in the top 50 in the start-up growth scene and named in the FINANCIAL TIMES as one of the fastest growing companies in Germany and Europe in 2021.
Check us out for yourself and get an insight into our company: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAqbLXaG_vk
We are looking for you as a Business Intelligence Developer (m/f/d) Qlik Sense
- Conception and development of Qlik Sense applications
- Very good knowledge in data modelling (relational, multidimensional, object-oriented), relational databases (SQL) as well as in the implementation of ETL routes with Qlik Sense
- Administration of our Sense system
- Support, ongoing development and administration of existing Qlik applications in the front and back end
- Development of new tools, dashboards, analyses and reports as well as ETL processes and data models in QlikView and Qlik Sense
- Processing support requests from internal and external users
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, business informatics, economics, controlling or a comparable qualification.
- Very good knowledge of programming with Qlik Sense as well as experience in the development and implementation of Qlik Sense applications.
- Experience in the administration of Windows systems
- Good knowledge in the areas of AD, Exchange, backup, network and virtualisation
- Confident handling of MS Office Knowledge of VBA and SQL is an advantage
- Very good written and spoken English
- IT affinity and great interest in data visualisation and BI topics
- Very good know-how in agile projects
What you can expect from us:
- Market-based payment
- Flexible working hours including home office arrangements
- Employee discount on our products
- Challenging and creative tasks
- A modern workplace with good transport links
If you have any questions, Max Treichel and Kate Lechner are available Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (GMT+1) on +49 30 2206635 - 401.
We look forward to receiving your application using the "Apply Online" option below. Please include your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date with your application documents.