We at Sportstech Brands Holding GmbH, are an e-commerce company in the heart of the capital Berlin. Our brands Sportstech, Bluewheel, Deskfit and Relaxxnow stand for first class fitness equipment and well-being. We currently employ a highly motivated team with more than 370 employees from 35 nations. We all share a passion for innovation. A high level of self-motivation is vital for us as we work as a global team and support each other in reaching our full potential. We were recognized for our success by the magazine Focus as growth champion 2021, we rank in the top 50 in the start-up growth scene and named in the FINANCIAL TIMES as one of the fastest growing companies in Germany and Europe in 2021.
Check us out for yourself and get an insight into our company: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAqbLXaG_vk
We want you as an E-Commerce Manager (m/f/d) / Operations Manager (m/f/d)
As an E-Commerce Manager (m/f/d) / Operations Manager (m/f/d) you will be responsible for the technical management of our 9-member online shop team and will thus be responsible, together with the team, for the support and continuous development of our online shop. Among other things, further exciting tasks await you in this position:
- As an expert, you consistently contribute to the improvement of the visibility of our online shops and products, and check and improve relevant KPIs
- Together with your team and the overarching Digital Business Development department, you will be responsible for our online shops and work continuously on optimizing them and further developing the internationalization of the shop
- You design cross-channel marketing measures along the customer journey and together with your team you are responsible for the planning, implementation and optimization of all paid campaigns
- In collaboration with our Digital Business Development department, you will model internal and cross-departmental processes
- In addition, you drive other exciting projects relating to our online shops and are responsible from the analysis to planning and publication
- Completed studies in the field of business informatics/economics/business administration, psychology or a comparable degree with corresponding qualification and technical experience
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Several years of experience with shop systems (Magento)
- Technical understanding of developer tasks as well as experience in: SEO, Affiliate, Performance Ads, UI/UX Design.
- Experience in a leading position and in project management
- Creative and analytical mindset as well as communication skills, result-oriented approach to work
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
What you can expect from us:
- Market-based payment
- Flexible working hours
- Employee discount on our products
- A very good working atmosphere
- Demanding and creative tasks
If you have any questions, Max Treichel and Kate Lechner are available Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on +49 30 2206635 - 401.
We look forward to your application via the button "Apply online" below. Please send us your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations with your application.