We at Sportstech Brands Holding GmbH, are an e-commerce company in the heart of the capital Berlin. Our brands Sportstech, Bluewheel, Deskfit and Relaxxnow stand for first class fitness equipment and well-being. We currently employ a highly motivated team with more than 370 employees from 35 nations. We all share a passion for innovation. A high level of self-motivation is vital for us as we work as a global team and support each other in reaching our full potential. We were recognized for our success by the magazine Focus as growth champion 2021, we rank in the top 50 in the start-up growth scene and named in the FINANCIAL TIMES as one of the fastest growing companies in Germany and Europe in 2021.
Check us out for yourself and get an insight into our company: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAqbLXaG_vk
We are looking for you as a Process Manager (m/f/d)
- Monitoring of processes within the scope of process mining such as logistics, returns and support processes.
- Modeling of management, core and support processes for our mobile application and our sales platforms
- Project planning of optimisations in consultation with the Digital Strategy Team Leader
- Monitoring quality standards in the selection of our service providers and tools
- Participation in the development of our internal control system
- Supporting process management in current and planned projects
- Completed studies in natural sciences / engineering / business administration or a comparable specialist qualification
- Experience in the field of process and project management as well as the application of various management methods
- Knowledge of the modelling language BPMN 2.0
- First contact with Big Data and process mining desirable
- Open and communicative interaction with people
- Skill in "negotiating" solutions
- Goal-oriented planning
- Good analytical and organisational skills
- Very good written and spoken English
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
What you can expect from us:
- Market-based payment
- Flexible working hours including home office arrangements
- Employee discount on our products
- Challenging and creative tasks
- A modern workplace with good transport links
If you have any questions, Max Treichel and Kate Lechner are available Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (GMT) on +49 30 2206635 - 401.
We look forward to receiving your application using the "Apply Online" option below. Please include your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date with your application documents.