We at Sportstech Brands Holding GmbH, are an e-commerce company in the heart of the capital Berlin. Our brands Sportstech, Bluewheel, Deskfit and Relaxxnow stand for first class fitness equipment and well-being. We currently employ a highly motivated team with more than 370 employees from 35 nations. We all share a passion for innovation. A high level of self-motivation is vital for us as we work as a global team and support each other in reaching our full potential. We were recognized for our success by the magazine Focus as growth champion 2021, we rank in the top 50 in the start-up growth scene and named in the FINANCIAL TIMES as one of the fastest growing companies in Germany and Europe in 2021.
Check us out for yourself and get an insight into our company:
We are looking for you as an Assistant (m/f/d) in Platform Management
- Checking the presentation of our listed products on various online platforms
- Independent detection and correction of listing errors (title, bullet points, images, etc.)
- Monitoring of competitor products and, if necessary, reporting of policy violations via Amazon Seller Central
- Control of prices and delivery times of our products
- Educational background in the economic / commercial field
- Initial work experience from a comparable position
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Very good knowledge of the standard MS Office applications
- Independent and solution-oriented way of working
- Excellent communication skills and hands-on mentality
What you can expect from us:
- Market-based payment
- Flexible working hours including home office arrangements
- Employee discount on our products
- Challenging and creative tasks
- A modern workplace with good transport links
If you have any questions, Max Treichel and Kate Lechner are available Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (GMT+1) on +49 30 2206635 - 401.
We look forward to receiving your application using the "Apply Online" option below. Please include your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date with your application documents.