We, Sportstech Brands Holding GmbH, are an e-commerce company located in the heart of the capital Berlin. Our brands Sportstech, Bluewheel, Deskfit and Relaxxnow represent fitness equipment and wellbeing in a class of its own. Currently we employ a highly motivated team with more than 370 employees from 35 nations. They all share a passion for innovation. A high level of self-motivation epitomizes us, because we work as a global team and support each other in reaching our full potential. As a result, we have been recognized for our success by Focus magazine as Growth Champion 2021. We have also been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in Germany and Europe in the FINANCIAL TIMES in 2021 and are in the top 50 in the Gründerszene growth ranking.
Find out more about us by visiting this link: https://youtu.be/rAqbLXaG_vk
We are looking for a Screendesigner/ Visual Communication Designer / Graphic Designer (m/f/d)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the visual design of marketing materials for our products
- You will collaborate with the Product Management, Web Development departments who will draw the general lines to follow as well as the main features of the products
- You will create both image galleries, banners, animations, landing pages for online marketing on various online shopping platforms, as well as ready for print materials
- Special focus on post-production of photography to maintain a ubiquitous look over multiple projects
- Successfully completed studies in Graphic Design or Communication
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in Graphic Design in an online, design, creative agency or preferably a company similar in activity
- Business fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC package - Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, InDesign
- 3D skills and knowledge (Blender/3dsMax/Cinema4D)
- Knowledge of Web Design, HTML/CSS - an advantage
- Enthusiasm for current digital trends and developments
- Passion for design and aesthetics
- Motivated to seek innovative solutions
What you can expect from us:
- Market-based payment
- Flexible working hours including home office arrangements
- Employee discount on our products
- Demanding and creative tasks
- A modern workplace with good transport links
If you have any questions, Max Treichel and Kate Lechner are available Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on +49 30 2206635 - 401.
We look forward to your application via the button "Apply online" below. Please send us your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations with your application.
Important: Portfolio is mandatory, please send us your documents in English.