We at Sportstech Brands Holding GmbH, are an e-commerce company in the heart of the capital Berlin. Our brands Sportstech, Bluewheel, Deskfit and Relaxxnow stand for first class fitness equipment and well-being. We currently employ a highly motivated team with more than 370 employees from 35 nations. We all share a passion for innovation. A high level of self-motivation is vital for us as we work as a global team and support each other in reaching our full potential. We were recognized for our success by the magazine Focus as growth champion 2021, we rank in the top 50 in the start-up growth scene and named in the FINANCIAL TIMES as one of the fastest growing companies in Germany and Europe in 2021.
Check us out for yourself and get an insight into our company: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAqbLXaG_vk
We are looking for you as a Call-Center-Agent (m/f/d) / Customer Support (m/f/d) German Speaker
As a Call Center Agent (m/f/d) you will be the first contact for our German-speaking customers and responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction. As part of our team, many exciting and varied challenges await you. Amongst other things:
- Answering customer inquiries by phone and in writing
- Providing customers assistance and solutions
- Processing customer concerns via the internal ticket system
- Inquiring about customer satisfaction based on ratings/reviews
- Conflict resolution and prevention of negative reviews
- Close communication with our internal departments
- Having a Call Center experience is preferable
- Good oral and written ability in German
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- High customer service orientation
- Excellent communication skill for phone calls and emails
What you can expect from us:
- Market-based payment
- Employee discount on our products
- Challenging and creative tasks
- A modern workplace with good transport links
If you have any questions, Max Treichel and Kate Lechner are available Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (GMT+1) on +49 30 2206635 - 401.
We look forward to receiving your application using the "Apply Online" option below. Please include your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date with your application documents.
Please send us your application documents in German!