We at Sportstech Brands Holding GmbH, are an e-commerce company in the heart of the capital Berlin. Our brands Sportstech, Bluewheel, Deskfit and Relaxxnow stand for first class fitness equipment and well-being. We currently employ a highly motivated team with more than 370 employees from 35 nations. We all share a passion for innovation. A high level of self-motivation is vital for us as we work as a global team and support each other in reaching our full potential. We were recognized for our success by the magazine Focus as growth champion 2021, we rank in the top 50 in the start-up growth scene and named in the FINANCIAL TIMES as one of the fastest growing companies in Germany and Europe in 2021.
Check us out for yourself and get an insight into our company: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAqbLXaG_vk
We are looking for you as a Data Engineer (m/f/d)
- Identification and standardisation of core processes in the business landscape.
- Implementation of a process mining approach for real-time monitoring of business processes and data supply for Qlik Sense applications.
- Conception and implementation of data pipelines out of homogeneous data sources. (PostgreSQL, REST APIs, CSV, JSON).
- Maintenance and further development of the heterogeneous system landscape
- Conception of measure plans for the standardisation of IT-supported processes and creation of process simulations.
- Completed studies in (business) computer science, mathematics or a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in the area of data warehouse / BI development in a relational database environment (postgreSQL)
- Sound knowledge of data modelling, ETL, system architecture
- Knowledge of data warehousing and data lakes
- First contact with BI software such as Qlik Sense or similar is an advantage
- Experience in the analysis and standardisation of processes is an advantage
- Enjoy documenting your own work steps and sharing acquired knowledge with team members
What you can expect from us:
- Market-based payment
- Flexible working hours including home office arrangements
- Employee discount on our products
- Challenging and creative tasks
- A modern workplace with good transport links
If you have any questions, Jan Grossmann and Kate Lechner are available Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (GMT+1) on +49 30 2206635 - 401.
We look forward to receiving your application using the "Apply Online" option below. Please include your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date with your application documents.