We at Sportstech Brands Holding GmbH, are an e-commerce company in the heart of the capital Berlin. Our brands Sportstech, Bluewheel, Deskfit and Relaxxnow stand for first class fitness equipment and well-being. We currently employ a highly motivated team with more than 370 employees from 35 nations. We all share a passion for innovation. A high level of self-motivation is vital for us as we work as a global team and support each other in reaching our full potential. We were recognized for our success by the magazine Focus as growth champion 2021, we rank in the top 50 in the start-up growth scene and named in the FINANCIAL TIMES as one of the fastest growing companies in Germany and Europe in 2021.
Check us out for yourself and get an insight into our company: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAqbLXaG_vk
We are looking for you as a Database Developer (m/f/d) / MS-Access Developer (m/w/d)
As a Database Developer (mf/d) / MS-Access Developer (m/f/d) you will support us in the maintenance and further development of our self-programmed returns database. Among other things, you will have the following exciting tasks:
- Adaptation of our database to the operational business (logistics and repair processes)
- Monitoring of workflows for continuous improvement of the data structure
- Ongoing maintenance of the database, to ensure the operational workflows
- Data-based evaluation for measuring work performance
- Close cooperation with the IT department for data storage and connection to the company's own system landscape
- Completed studies in computer sciences or completed apprenticeship with a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in a comparable position
- Very good programming skills with MS-Access
- Good knowledge of SQL programming is an advantage
- Reliable and independent way of working
- Strong communication skills in English
- High discretion in handling confidential data
What you can expect from us:
- Market-based payment
- Flexible working hours including home office arrangements
- Employee discount on our products
- Challenging and creative tasks
- A modern workplace with good transport links
If you have any questions, Max Treichel and Kate Lechner are available Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (GMT+1) on +49 30 2206635 - 401.
We look forward to receiving your application using the "Apply Online" option below. Please include your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date with your application documents.