We at Sportstech Brands Holding GmbH, are an e-commerce company in the heart of the capital Berlin. Our brands Sportstech, Bluewheel, Deskfit and Relaxxnow stand for first class fitness equipment and well-being. We currently employ a highly motivated team with more than 370 employees from 35 nations. We all share a passion for innovation. A high level of self-motivation is vital for us as we work as a global team and support each other in reaching our full potential. We were recognized for our success by the magazine Focus as growth champion 2021, we rank in the top 50 in the start-up growth scene and named in the FINANCIAL TIMES as one of the fastest growing companies in Germany and Europe in 2021.
Check us out for yourself and get an insight into our company: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAqbLXaG_vk
We are looking for you as a Productmanager (m/f/d) Sport / Fitness Equipment
As a product manager (m/f/d), you will be responsible for the entire product life cycle of our sports and fitness products, from the initial idea to the finished product. Among other things, you will have the following exciting tasks:
- Accompanying the development process of new products from the initial idea to the start of production and market launch in close cooperation with our design and marketing team
- Independently plan and control projects (budget and timing control)
- Continuous analysis of market and customer needs, identification of relevant trends
- Developing business models and marketing concepts for our products
- Price adjustments and optimisations in the running business
- Continuous improvement of our products
- Completed commercial or commercial-technical studies or completed apprenticeship with a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in a comparable position is an advantage
- Passion and understanding for sophisticated design and the development processes behind it
- Strategic and analytical mindset
- Strong communication skills in English
- High quality standards for your own work
What you can expect from us:
- Market-based payment
- Flexible working hours including home office arrangements
- Employee discount on our products
- Challenging and creative tasks
- A modern workplace with good transport links
If you have any questions, Jan Grossmann and Kate Lechner are available Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (GMT+1) on +49 30 2206635 - 401.
We look forward to receiving your application using the "Apply Online" option below. Please include your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date with your application documents.