We at Sportstech Brands Holding GmbH, are an e-commerce company in the heart of the capital Berlin. Our brands Sportstech, Bluewheel, Deskfit and Relaxxnow stand for first class fitness equipment and well-being. We currently employ a highly motivated team with more than 370 employees from 35 nations. We all share a passion for innovation. A high level of self-motivation is vital for us as we work as a global team and support each other in reaching our full potential. We were recognized for our success by the magazine Focus as growth champion 2021, we rank in the top 50 in the start-up growth scene and named in the FINANCIAL TIMES as one of the fastest growing companies in Germany and Europe in 2021.
Check us out for yourself and get an insight into our company: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAqbLXaG_vk
We are looking for a Sales Perfomance Agent (m/f/d)
As a Sales Perfomance Agent (m/f/d) you will support our colleagues in the Plattform-Management Team in optimising the performance of our products on various online marketplaces, especially on Amazon. Among other things, the following exciting tasks await you in this position:
- Support in the the development of pricing strategies as well as their implementation
- Regular checking the prices of our products on our various channels
- Conducting price elasticity analyses
- Monitoring of competitor prices
- Economic / commercial study or apprenticeship background
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, in particular Excel
- Business fluent in English
- Strong affinity for numbers
- First practical experience in e-commerce is an advantage
- Reliable, meticulous way of working and a quick grasp of things
- Strong analytical thinking and excellent communication skills
What you can expect from us:
- Market-based payment
- Flexible working hours including home office arrangements
- Employee discount on our products
- Challenging and creative tasks
- A modern workplace with good transport links
If you have any questions, Jan Grossmann and Kate Lechner are available Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on +49 30 2206635 - 401.
We look forward to receiving your application using the "Apply Online" option below. Please include your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date with your application documents.