We, Sportstech Brands Holding GmbH, are an e-commerce company located in the heart of the capital Berlin. Our brands Sportstech, Bluewheel, Deskfit and Relaxxnow represent fitness equipment and wellbeing in a class of its own. Currently we employ a highly motivated team with more than 370 employees from 35 nations. They all share a passion for innovation. A high level of self-motivation epitomizes us, because we work as a global team and support each other in reaching our full potential. As a result, we have been recognized for our success by Focus magazine as Growth Champion 2021. We have also been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in Germany and Europe in the FINANCIAL TIMES in 2021 and are in the top 50 in the Gründerszene growth ranking.
Convince yourself and get an insight into our company: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAqbLXaG_vk
We are looking for you as an employee (m/f/d) in IT-Support
- Participation in projects related to workplace services including administration and support of Client periphery
- Receiving, assessing and prioritising incidents and service requests with further processing and resolution of known errors
- Support and provision of IT resources via Microsoft 365 / UCS Stack
- Participation in the implementation, processing, and follow-up of HR IT processes, as well as review and planning of IT costs
- Supporting the implementation and documentation of standards (processes, methods and tools)
- Planning, monitoring and controlling the development and maintenance of cross-departmental IT project, process and procedure documents in our Knowledge Base
- Assistance with processing and implementing new hardware/software requirements and requests, as well as the related coordination with the local departments
- A completed qualification as an IT specialist, systems informatics technician or a comparable qualification
- First professional experience in the field of IT support
- Profound technical understanding and IT skills, especially in Windows and Microsoft 365
- Business fluent in written and spoken English
- Quick perception as well as strong analytical and communicative skills
- You have a strong hands-on mentality and you enjoy working in a team
What you can expect from us:
- Market-based payment
- Flexible working hours including home office arrangements
- Employee discount on our products
- Demanding and creative tasks
- A modern workplace with good transport links
If you have any questions, Jan Grossmann and Kate Lechner are available Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on +49 30 2206635 - 401.
We look forward to your application via the button "Apply online" below. Please send us your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations with your application.