We, Sportstech Brands Holding GmbH, are an e-commerce company located in the heart of the capital Berlin. Our brands Sportstech, Bluewheel, Deskfit and Relaxxnow represent fitness equipment and wellbeing in a class of its own. Currently we employ a highly motivated team with more than 370 employees from 35 nations. They all share a passion for innovation. A high level of self-motivation epitomizes us, because we work as a global team and support each other in reaching our full potential. As a result, we have been recognized for our success by Focus magazine as Growth Champion 2021. We have also been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in Germany and Europe in the FINANCIAL TIMES in 2021 and are in the top 50 in the Gründerszene growth ranking.
Convince yourself and get an insight into our company.
We are looking for you to join us as a Content Manager (m/f/d) E-Commerce
- Creating content according to SEO criteria
- Optimization of the content based on user experience and SEO feedback
- Supporting internal teams with advice in communication and content creation
- Planning and supervision of image, text and multimedia content for our website
- Constant exchange and cooperation with our international marketing, IT and sales teams
- Prepare and incorporate new product releases
- Coordinating internal and external content providers (text, graphics, pictures, videos) and quality checks including editing and proofreading of translated texts
- Relevant professional experience in Content Management or Editorial field.
- Very good language skills in English, both written and spoken
- Experience with Magento or WordPress, WooCommerce or comparable content management systems and shop systems
- Creative and analytical understanding
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize different tasks
- Good communication and social skills is a plus
What you can expect from us:
- Market-based payment
- Flexible working hours including home office arrangements
- Employee discount on our products
- Demanding and creative tasks
- A modern workplace with good transport links
If you have any questions, Max Treichel and Kate Lechner are available Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on +49 30 2206635 - 401.
We look forward to your application via the button "Apply online" below. Please send us your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations with your application.