We, Sportstech Brands Holding GmbH, are an e-commerce company located in the heart of the capital Berlin. Our brands Sportstech, Bluewheel, Deskfit and Relaxxnow represent fitness equipment and wellbeing in a class of its own. Currently we employ a highly motivated team with more than 370 employees from 35 nations. They all share a passion for innovation. A high level of self-motivation epitomizes us, because we work as a global team and support each other in reaching our full potential. As a result, we have been recognized for our success by Focus magazine as Growth Champion 2021. We have also been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in Germany and Europe in the FINANCIAL TIMES in 2021 and are in the top 50 in the Gründerszene growth ranking.
Convince yourself and get an insight into our company.
We are looking for you to join us as an Application Manager (m / f / d)
As Application Manager (m / f / d) you are responsible for monitoring the performance and continuous optimisation of our Bluewheel App. Your most important task is to create the best possible customer experience. Among other things, you will have the following exciting tasks:
- Continuous performance analysis and optimisation of the app (maintenance and expansion of integrated functions)
- Training, consulting, and creation of documentation for internal and external stakeholders
- Responsibility for Release Management (testing & deployment)
- Communication with (app) developers and the Digital Strategy & Business Intelligence department
- Management of the App Store / Play Store accounts
- Completed studies in the field of business informatics / computer science / economics or a comparable qualification
- Relevant professional experience from a comparable position
- A strong affinity for IT and technical understanding
- Experience in App Management
- Knowledge in working with Jira is an advantage
- Very good German and English skills
- A strategic and analytical way of thinking and working
- Strong communication skills and you enjoy working in a team
What you can expect from us:
- Market-based payment
- Flexible working hours including home office arrangements
- Employee discount on our products
- Demanding and creative tasks
- A modern workplace with good transport links
If you have any questions, Jan Grossmann and Kate Lechner are available Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on +49 30 2206635 - 401.
We look forward to your application via the button "Apply online" below. Please send us your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations with your application.